- Port Vincent Aquatic Centre: classes with qualified instructors for school groups in swimming, kayaking, surfing, body boarding, fishing, small boat handling, sailing, Sailboarding and snorkeling
- Marina: Stroll around the marina for beautiful sea and township views and a variety of boats, especially during the summer months.
- Walking trails: A variety of trails with some spectacular clifftop views.
- Port Julia is situated only 12km north of Port Vincent and offers excellent swimming, fishing, beaches and cliffs.
- Innes National Park: At the southern tip of the Peninsula, Innes National Park protects Salt lakes, low mallee scrub, wildflowers, sandy beaches and rugged cliffs. Browns Beach, West Cape and Pondalowie Bay are popular for surfing, diving and fishing. A 1904 Shipwreck can be glimpsed from Ethel Beach, and the interesting remains on Inneston Mining town are found in the south of the park.
- Fishing: The Yorke Peninsula is one of South Australia’s top fishing destinations. Snapper, squid, tommy ruff, garfish and whiting are among the more commonly caught species. Reef fishing is also popular. Browns Beach, on the western side of Innes National Park, is renowned for its big hauls of salmon.
- Vacation swimming lessons (Vacswim) during January
- Kite surfing
- Water skiing
- Port Vincent Gala day on New Years Day. Running for over 25 years this festival.Offers stalls, sideshows, rides and entertainment and fireworks to complete the day. This is set up in the street out the front of Gerimia’s. You can sit on the front verandah and watch the kids enjoy the celebrations.
- Classic Wooden Boat regatta held biannually on the first weekend in April.
- Sailing classic, the Port Vincent sailing club’s “trailer sailer classic” held on the Australia Day long weekend in January.
- Port Vincent IGA supermarket, Phone (08) 8853 7244
- Port Vincent Newsagency, Phone (08) 8853 7078
- Port Vincent Quality meats, Phone (08) 8853 7017
- Port Vincent Service Station, Phone (08) 8853 7336
- Ventor Hotel Port Vincent, Phone (08) 8853 7036
- Gerimias by the Sea accommodation (08) 88542 145
- Deli/take away
- Beach Kiosk
- Post Office
- Hair care
- Boat ramp
- Golf course
- Fisherman’s jetty
- BBQ area
- Sheltered beach
- Real Estate office
Nearest Visitor Information
Harvest Corner Information and Craft
29 Main Street, Minlaton, 5575